Working with one of our mental health providers is available virtually, telephonically, company on-site and in-office/in-person. Our flexible and confidential approach will allow individuals who are struggling in various areas to work through those struggles and identify how they can overcome them. Based on needs, our mental health providers are able to work on referrals to additional programs.
Are you looking for an EAP or a compliment to your existing EAP, Well365 provides flexibility in offering 3, 5 or a set number of visits for your employees. The EAP is designed to provide 1-on-1 coaching to support and assist in problem solving, or identify new ways to cope with common, but a number of life problems, stress reduction, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, substance abuse and more.
Mental Health Training
Our training and presentation options are available in-person, onsite, virtually and as recorded videos to best accommodate your company and employee needs. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mental Health: Let’s Talk About It
- 1st Aid Mental Health in the Workplace
- Problem Solving That Will Help YOU SOAR
- Making Decisions to Meet Your Goals
- LONELINESS: Feeling Lonely in a Crowded Room
- Empowering YOU In Your Relationships
- Communication That Builds YOU
- Being the Best You: Overcoming Stress & Anxiety
- Substance Abuse Training in the Workplace
- Remembering Your Why
- 12 Ways to Overcoming Stress in the Workplace
- Silence Quitting at Work
- Addressing Professional & Career Burnout
- Parenting Through the Storm
- Parenting in the Age of Anxiety
- The Truth About Teens
- Resiliency Superpower
- Self-Development & Self Care
- Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Medication Diversion
- Stress vs Anxiety vs Depression: What’s the Difference?
- Being the Best Me Today and Tomorrow
A small group allows individuals to meet and work on their goals and build their mental health while feeling like they belong to a group. The group helps validate feelings, relate to one another, and helps them to collaborate as a team! You will find connections and relationships will be built. They will support one another and feel like they are included on something that cares about their wellbeing. People feel connected when they feel someone has walked in their shoes and relate to them.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Isolation & Loneliness
- Finding Yourself/Your Role